Wednesday, June 25, 2008

En Route to Greece!

No, not me. My two eldest and their cousin. Just the three of them, zooming somewhere over the Atlantic as I type. ::sigh:: Lucky girls. Happy girls. ;) They will be staying with my cousin & his family just half a mile from this...


This is Artemis on the left, and that's the Aegean Sea on the right. O. M. G.

Below is a photo showing possible (or probable) destinations. The bottom arrow points to my cousin's home in Artemis. The center arrow points to my mother's hometown of Volos, and the top arrow points to Florina, my father's hometown, which is too small to appear on this map, so I placed it there.



Click on any of the photos for a larger view.



Update, 10:37pm (Detroit time): Passing Ireland, soon to fly over France, then Italy, then a smooth Athens landing at about 2:00am (Detroit), 09:00 (Athens). Again and with a smile, I sigh.

Καλό σας ταξίδι, χρυσοί μου!

No comments: