Monday, June 16, 2008

IMI Graduation

It was a wonderful and happy day. The best. And blessed.

Click the Play button in the lower left corner of the screen below. Music is included, so adjust your volume accordingly.





I am sorry that I did not get photos with the following people: Rob Kelly, our pathology instructor; Larissa Cisaruk, teacher of several classes at IMI (Torso Techniques, for ex.); Barb Brigee, clinic manager; and Cindy and Annette, our Hands-On apprentices. My experience at IMI would have been incomplete had any of you not been a part of it; likewise, the above photo presentation is, to me, incomplete without you in it. But I did see each of you there, and for that I am glad. It was a grand day, wasn't it?

Photographers: Stephie & Kate. Lovely job, ladies. Thank you!
Song: "May It Be" by Enya
Video production:

No comments: