Friday, May 02, 2008

Therapeutic Exam: Wee!

I took my final final exam at IMI last Thursday. I got an A, hurray! The kicker? I barely studied at all. Go figure. Granted, this exam was, in my opinion, easier than the Basic Exam in that it covered aspects of massage that we'd been practicing (hopefully) throughout the year. Less memorization, more common sense.

So, what's left?

- Last class, May 8: Blindfold Massage & Closing Ceremony
- Practical Exam (massage an instructor), May 9
- Clinical event hour (massage an apprentice), May 15
- Turn in my Program Summary (one page summary of my experience & growth while at IMI; one page, are they kidding? ::smiles::)
- Send my resume to our placement director

Graduation is on June 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The home stretch! Congratulations.